Monday, June 4, 2007

Scrubs


By far my favorite dvds to watch are the Scrubs ones I own. I have all the seasons that are available from 1-5. My favorite character on the show is Janitor, closely follow by Dr Cox. I personally think he should have won a Emmy for his portrayel of the angry, talented, self obsessed Doctor for the past 5 years. The directing, acting and story lines are always top of the line with a heavy music theme always incorporated into the show which is clever and unique.
My favorite episodes are:
# My Brother, My Keeper - Season 2 guest starring Dick Van Dyke. Everyones favorite doctor Dr Townsend is in town and is working with J.D but when J.D finds out that Dr Townsend isnt up to scratch on current medical knowledge he doesnt know what to do.
# My Catalyst - Season 3 guest starring Michael J Fox. Michael J Fox guest stars as the Doctor who seems to be the best at everything which makes all the residents jealous until they realise that he has his own problems

No comments: