Friday, April 13, 2007

Simpsons, Futurama or Family Guy????


With the Simpsons movie only a few months away i thought animation would be a good topic to bolg about. Now in my humble opinion my fave of the 3 is The Simpsons! I just think that after something like 400 episodes its still the funniest smartest tv show ever made. Dont get me wrong I believe futurama to be rad and Family Guy to be even a bit better i still dont think they can compete to The Simpsons. Family Guy for instance has only been around 5 years and even though I rate it highly, it relies alot on shock value to get most of its laughs. I think Homer is the funniest character of all 3 shows with Peter from family guy coming in a second rate clone but Stewie and Brian from Family Guy being close equal runner ups with Dr Zoidberg from Futurama a equally close 3rd. Anyway anyone who watches these shows and has opinion feel welcome to comment on which you think is best or worst. If you would like to find more out bout the movie coming out just click the Simpsons Link

No comments: