Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week 6 TVP107

The first week back from the break in the studio and my roles were stagehand and talent. We were doing short news pieces with a cooking segment. As I have been stagehand many times before performing this role has become second nature and everything went well as did the whole group today with everybody performing their roles very comfortably and there was a confident relaxed atmosphere as everyone returned to the studio. Cleaning and packing up after we finish shooting is even becoming quicker and more organised and everyone as a whole looks to be quite comfortable in the studio roles presented to them.
On the road to W!cked this week i wrote up a rough script and I think it turned out really well even though I will have to wait to the practice rehersal's to see if it works. I have also been to a producers meeting with Camilla and the other producers about scripts and how they are to be set out so I will have to organise my script again into the proper format but that shouldn't be a problem.
I have come up with an idea that im really excited about for the show and that is short dream sequences for the hosts in which they will dream of their faveorite Christmas present which should add a different and hopefully funny elemant to the show. I got the idea while watching the TV show "Scrubs" and think that if we do it properly will be really funny. I am waiting to speak to Marta Dai again just to go over a few details like buses and the children's arrival and departure times but as the kids are on school holidays I will have to wait til school is back before I can contact them again. I have met and spoke to Pete about organising a team production meeting for my whole crew for gelatisimo on Monday so everyone can meet each other and know who is doing what role and what is expected from each crew member as well as a chance for everyone to meet the actors and designers. Pete and I also spoke at length about the dream sequences and he was really for the idea so I was also happy with that and have nothing but praise for Pete as my Director.
For my other role as Lighting Supervisor I have done my scissor lift licence which will be a major help as well as been looking at different sites on the Internet such as http://www.andrew-whitehurst.net/3point.html,http://www.videomaker.com/article/9736/ for different ideas and helpful hints.

No comments: