Saturday, June 9, 2007

Assesment 2 Post

This will be my 32nd post since I started my blog at the start of the year. Over time I have changed my template, gone back to my first one again but with slight variations in fonts and colours. I have made posts on a range of different topics from reviewing movies and music, talking bout mimes and Chuck Norris, discussing favorite tv shows and wines and even who is the best James Bond-which everyone knows is the latest guy, Daniel Craig.
I have completed all the tasks we have been given and have been using my Flickr and my Del.icio.us accounts as part of my regular internet activites.
Over the time I have developed a better understanding of blogger and how to be more effective at it. This has to do with aesthetics. My page has become more aestheticaly pleasing as I have made my posts easier to understand by:
# Using point form and lists in my posts rather then long paragraphs
# Making the links clearer and having more relevant ones throughout my posts
# Having clear texts and colours that make my page easy to read and understand. this is with the dark blue colour background and the light greens, purples and whites as my font colours
# Having clear and relevant link headings in my side column bar making them easier to understand and having my important links up the top of my blog making them easier to find and more accessible.
Some of my favorite blog posts that I think are interesting and aestheticly pleasing are my Scrubs, Beer & Wine, Mimes and my Chuck Norris blog.
My flcikr account is bundled into 3 easy defined groups so it is easy to navigate and find the pictures you want and my pictures are also very good as most of them capture the moment of when the photo is taken as seen in this photo taken live of my mates "hardcore music" band. I have also labelled and tagged my pictures properly making it easier to find.
In Del.icio.us- – I am satisfied with my content as it covers many different topics that I find interesting and are relevant to the purpose of my blog. I am also pleased with the functionality of my delicious account, as it is easy to navigate and find particular links using the different bundles and tags.

No comments: